- — Value can be defined as the importance or preciousness of something. I believe in products that people hold precious or important to their lives.
- — I believe context and clarity of visual communication lie at the heart of great product design. Best practices beyond that serve only as useful proof of concept, at a push.
- — I would like the opportunity to contribute to a team in which my intelligence and creativity are understood, valued and well-placed, allowing my hard work ethic to follow and truly add value.
- — I am currently working at Zynga as a UX, UI and Marketing designer primarily on the Words With Friends franchise.
- — From 2006—2010 I worked for various London agencies as a designer and creative, delivering marketing experiences through events, print and interactive design for clients including American Express, HSBC, Vodafone, Jack Daniels, and Yahoo!
- — I studied Graphic Design & Visual Communication at Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design, London.
- — My applied education and experience include but are not limited to:
Art Direction, Communication Design, Information Design, Product Design, Motion Design, Photography and Illustration.